Experienced Ruby and Golang developer with the focus on issues solving and tasks completion. I am growing my knowledge in managing, team operation and product ownership. Led 2 IT projects with 4 and 5 people each. Managed couple of serious science and military projects in Russia from the application to planning, implementation and reporting to ministries. Worked as a CTO in Machine Learning startup funded by German Government. Built and adjusted development processed for internal and remote teams in multiple startups. Always looking for new amazing challenges!
- Helping to improve development processed
- Integrating Jira in working processes
- Defining requirements and building tools for internal clients operations
- Internal processes automation
- Participant of EXIST Business Start-up Grant program.
- Development team foundation and freelancers management.
- Designing architecture and leading the development of empathy technology with methods of Deep Learning.
- Various MVPs development for market testing.
- Core API design and development.
- Managing CI and test infrastructure.
- Building and managing processes for applications localisation into more than 10 languages.
- Separation of monolith app into smaller applications.
- Building responsive front-end in accordance with BEM technology.
- SOAP and JSON API integration of partners.
- Interviewing new developers.
- Implementing part of micro-service architecture.
- Implementing internal gem for simplifying partners integrations.
- Implementing gem for objects representation.
- Build Go application for big CSV files pre-processing.
- Back- and front-end developing.
- Writing AngularJS front-end (views and controllers) for Rails back-end.
- Building infrastructure for app deployment and server configuration with Ansible.
- Science projects management from writing applications to team forming, reports writing and final commissioning.
- Presenting products on exhibitions.
- Making oral and poster presentations on international science conferences.
- Research and development on new sensors and their applications.
- Writing software for microcontrollers such as AVR, PIC and ARM.
- Writing PC and mobile software for testing MEMS sensors.
- Developing biomedical device for vital signs monitoring.
This project won multiple Start Up innovation competions.